EXHIBITING AT MINEXPO INTERNATIONAL®
1000-4999 sq. ft. | $42.25 per sq. ft. 5000 sq. ft. & above | $40.25 per sq. ft. Corner Charge: $400 per corner (applies to in-line booths only) Payment Information. Applications must be submitted with payment or space will not be assigned. Contract submitted before April 30, 2021: 25% due with contract. Remaining 75% due by April 30, 2021.